Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 11:35:36 +0100
From: Tim van Erven <tve@...mig.net>
To: Debian security <debian-security@...ts.debian.org>,
	Popa3d Users <popa3d-users@...ts.openwall.com>
Subject: pop3-ssl with virtual users using popa3d HOWTO

Hi all,

Sorry for cross-posting, but I think this might be of interest to both
lists.  The debian-security folks might remember my initial mail on
the subject of setting up pop3-ssl with virtual users using popa3d[1].

At the time there appeared to be some interest from people implementing
a setup very similar to mine.  They might want to take a look at a brief
overview of my current setup that I've written[2].  It includes more
details than the description in my original mail and some improvements
as well.

Tim

1. http://lists.debian.org/debian-security/2002/debian-security-200212/msg00103.html
2. http://gene.wins.uva.nl/~talerven/software/add-popa3d-user/pop3-ssl-using-popa3d-HOWTO

--
Tim van Erven <tve@...mig.net>          Fingerprint: F6C9 61EE 242C C012
OpenPGP Key ID: 712CB811                   36D5 BBF8 6310 D557 712C B811