Date: Sat, 25 Jan 2003 20:42:39 +0000
From: Nuno Teixeira <nunotex@...quorum.com>
To: popa3d-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: "was not the expected length ..." errors

    Hi,

    I'm new to this list.

    My server is running qpopper without problems, but I'm very curious
    about popa3d because it is very simple and secure like a lot people say.

    I'm making tests with fetchmail on FreeBSD 5.0R and it gives the error:
    "... was not the expected length (608 actual != 610 expected)" but it
    fetches the mail ok.

    It seems that it is a fetchmail problem but it only happens with popa3d
    and not with qpopper.

    Can anyone help me?

    Thanks very much,

    		Nuno Teixeira