Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2002 10:01:00 -0400 (EDT)
From: Cory Visi <merlin@...ar.lwz.org>
To: Solar Designer <solar@...nwall.com>
Cc: <popa3d-users@...ts.openwall.com>
Subject: Re: Maildir support

I am willing to do a patch for now. Maybe something you can audit when you
have time.

Can anyone recommend a particularly clean/secure implementation
of Maildir-style mbox access? I looked at the Pine maildir.c and it's
pretty sloppy. I figure reusing the code is a better approach than
starting from scratch.

Thanks,
Cory