Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2017 07:12:47 +0000
From: Shujun Li <hooklee@...il.com>
To: passwords@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: A research survey on strength and categorization of 21 passwords

Dear passwords experts,

We are conducting some research on users' perception on password
strength and categorization.
As part of the work we want to gather independent expert opinions on
strength and categorization of 21 passwords.
The collected information will be used to guide a user study we will be
running with crowd workers.

If you have several mins, could you help take the survey?
https://goo.gl/forms/KE25BETSO4TkhKLk1

Many thanks in advance for your help.

Best regards,
Shujun