Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2016 12:42:18 +0200
From: Per Thorsheim <per@...rsheim.net>
To: passwords@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: PasswordsCon Bochum, December 5-7

https://passwords2016.rub.de/

We have gotten a nice collection of academic paper submissions, and are
currently doing the paper bidding between members of the program
committe, before the review process starts.

We are still open for "hacker talks", which are the standard talks we
are used to outside the purely academic conferences. I would encourage
you all to submit ASAP.

We are using easychair for submissions. Please make a note in the title
or beginning of your abstract if your submission falls into the hacker
talk category.

Archives from BSidesLV/PasswordsCon in Las Vegas are also coming online
here: https://passwordscon.org/archives/vegas-16/

--
Best regards,
Per Thorsheim