Date: Sun, 27 Sep 2015 00:19:40 +0300
From: gremlin@...mlin.ru
To: owl-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: "make check" glibc 2.21: Test suite failed

On 2015-09-24 19:47:27 +0300, Solar Designer wrote:

 >> 3. Set up basic build environment in your home directory:

 > BTW, we have rpminit(1) in our rpm package to do the above.
 > FILES ~/.rpm.d/ ~/.rpmmacros

I don't like the ~/.rpm.d hierarchy as ~/.r[TAB] usually expands to
more than one directory... ~/RPM seems to be a much better choice :-)

Just one more usability issue in out-of-the-box Owl... and, for now,
I've corrected much more of those to make it usable for me and my
customers.

--
Alexey V. Vissarionov aka Gremlin from Kremlin <gremlin ПРИ gremlin ТЧК ru>
GPG: 8832FE9FA791F7968AC96E4E909DAC45EF3B1FA8 @ hkp://keys.gnupg.net