Date: Tue, 29 May 2012 15:58:11 +0400
From: Malykh Oleg <oleg.malykh@...tin-bauer-group.ru>
To: "owl-users@...ts.openwall.com" <owl-users@...ts.openwall.com>
Subject: RE: Error in installworld

Dear Alexander,

I've tried to install from CD but result the same. During next two days I will try to install as you offer. In any cases main packages have installed and I can use Owl.
I've got one suggestion for install - when I install new Owl my /etc/modules.conf cleared by installation. Can you keep my version of modules.conf for example as modules.conf.rpmsave?
With zone info I've taken good result using your tip. I've move old catalog to other place and this part of installation have passed successfully.
I cannot build new kernel. I've used wiki article according how to build own kernel but received error:
	  LD      drivers/scsi/built-in.o
	  LD      drivers/built-in.o
	  GEN     .version
	  CHK     include/linux/compile.h
	  UPD     include/linux/compile.h
	  CC      init/version.o
	  LD      init/built-in.o
	  LD      .tmp_vmlinux1
	net/built-in.o:(.data+0x7a80): undefined reference to `ipv4_ping_group_range'
	net/built-in.o:(.data+0x8060): undefined reference to `ipv4_ping_group_range'
	make: *** [.tmp_vmlinux1] Error 1
May be you know what prevent me to build new kernel

Best regards
Oleg Malykh