Date: Mon, 28 May 2012 00:54:41 +0400
From: Malykh Oleg <oleg.malykh@...tin-bauer-group.ru>
To: "owl-users@...ts.openwall.com" <owl-users@...ts.openwall.com>
Subject: Error in installworld

Dear colleagues,

I've tried to upgrade Owl but when I run "make installworld" I've received follow stings:
23:04:26: Skipping owl-cdrom
23:04:26: Removing installation support packages
error: package libstdc++-v5-compat is not installed
23:04:26: Removing temporary files
23:04:26: Failed to install: basesystem gettext glibc glibc-compat-fake kernel-fake owl-etc owl-hier tzdata
make: *** [installworld] Error 1

Can you help me with this errors?

Kind regards
Oleg Malykh