Date: Sat, 26 Nov 2011 20:37:29 +0400
From: "(GalaxyMaster)" <galaxy@...nwall.com>
To: owl-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Owl 3-stable OpenVZ config issue

Hi,

I've recently installed Owl 3-stable and found that it's kind of
unconfigured in re: to OpenVZ:
===
root@...ver:/vz/template/cache # vzctl create 101 --ostemplate owl-3_0-stable-20111026-x86_64 --ipadd '123.123.123.123 192.168.123.123' --hostname test-ve
Creating container private area (owl-3_0-stable-20111026-x86_64)
vzquota : (error) Quota getstat syscall for id 101: Inappropriate ioctl for device
vzquota init failed [3]
vzquota : (error) Can't open quota file for id 101, maybe you need to reinitialize quota: No such file or directory
vzquota : (error) Quota getstat syscall for id 101: Inappropriate ioctl for device
vzquota init failed [3]
vzquota on failed [61]
vzquota : (error) Can't open quota file for id 101, maybe you need to reinitialize quota: No such file or directory
vzquota off failed [11]
vzquota : (error) Can't open quota file for id 101, maybe you need to reinitialize quota: No such file or directory
vzquota setlimit failed [11]
Can't mount: /vz/root/101 /vz/private/101: No such device
Kernel lacks simfs support. Please compile it in, or load simfs module.: No such device
Container private area was created
===

modprobe simfs adds the missing simfs filesystem, modprobe vzdquota adds
missing quota support to the running kernel, but I'm kind of expected this to
work automatically (I think the openvz service should have taken care of

(GM)