Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2011 21:24:42 +0400
From: Solar Designer <solar@...nwall.com>
To: owl-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Owl 3.0-stable 2011/09/09 update

On Sat, Sep 10, 2011 at 01:17:26AM +0400, Solar Designer wrote:
> You may download new ISOs for i686 and x86_64 via direct links from the
> Owl homepage:
>
> http://www.openwall.com/Owl/
>
> or you may download them from many of the mirrors:
>
> http://www.openwall.com/Owl/DOWNLOAD.shtml

Someone is also offering this via BitTorrent now:

http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/6663998/Owl-3_0-stable-20110909-i686.iso.gz
http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/6664000/Owl-3_0-stable-20110909-x86_64.iso.gz

I am posting this primarily to see if there's interest in Owl downloads
via BitTorrent.

I suggest that you also download iso.mtree* (tiny) from one of our
mirrors and verify authenticity of the ISOs as I described before.

Alexander