Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2010 17:23:44 -0400
From: "Robert Harris" <rs904c@...scape.net>
To: <owl-users@...ts.openwall.com>
Subject: Setting up putty to use ssh keys to login to Owl

Owl-Users,

I just went through setting up ssh keys to login to Owl, using putty as a
client.

I'm willing to provide instructions for the wiki or something, if you are
interested in this.  (I'd need to clean the instructions up a little.)

The main trick I learned was that I had to convert the open ssh private key
generated by owl, into a format that putty understood.

-Robert Harris

Content of type "text/html" skipped