Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2007 08:45:18 +0600
From: Всеволод Александрович Мартыненко <faktroot@...l.ru>
To: Openwall users <owl-users@...ts.openwall.com>
Subject: I'm sorry

Hi, Openwall users!

Many  thanks to all for the help! I ask to forgive me if I have broken
rules  and  has  made something not how it is accepted. I have made it
not   purposely.  Henceforth  I  shall  try  to  not  break  rules  of
conference.  Very  much  I  hope,  that  the  idea  with  WIKI will be
realized.  It will be the big help to beginning users OWL, as I. After
the beginning of work with this distribution kit, I any more shall not
want to pass to another:) Many thanks for good work to all developers!
And still I ask to forgive me for my awful English:)

--
With best wishes, Vsevolod Martynenko mailto:faktroot@...l.ru

System/Network Administrator
TV/Video Engineer