Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2006 10:10:39 +0500
From: vlad <faktroot@...l.ru>
To: "(GalaxyMaster)" <owl-users@...ts.openwall.com>
Subject: Re[2]: SATA controller

Hello!

Unfortunately, your advice have not brought due result. :(
At compilation of a kernel in /tmp remounted:
# mount tmpfs /tmp -t tmpfs -osize=400M
All was compiled and has gathered is remarkable! But..!
At attempt to load for the controller I receive the module
Numerous abuse on "unresolved symlink"
The question (partially) was solved switching of a disk on other controller of a same payment,
Which has earned at once, but has given speed of work with a disk
hdparm-t/dev/hdb1 ~ 3.3 MB/sec
And it on a SATA-disk!
But the most interesting, it after installation of system on a disk,
I at once could load the necessary module for the first controller!

I plan to put Openwall as a platform for several servers,
Whether there is what that the list configurations of the equipment,
To avoid similar difficulties?

--
With best wishes,
 vlad                            mailto:faktroot@...l.ru