Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2006 05:24:56 +0400
From: Solar Designer <solar@...nwall.com>
To: owl-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: regarding kernel patch 2.4.32-ow1

On Tue, Apr 04, 2006 at 06:51:56PM +0100, Aidan Johnstone wrote:
> I'm not sure if this is the proper mailing list to ask this question,
> but since I couldn't find a list any lists devoted solely to the -ow
> patches, I'm asking it here. I hope it's ok!

Yes, there's no separate mailing list for -ow patches, so such questions
are asked in here once in a while.

You should give the real thing a try, though.  I am speaking of Owl.

> I was wondering if there is a broken up version of the -ow patches.

Not that I'm aware of.

> Specifically, I'm interested in just the HARDEN_{PROC,LINK,FIFO}
> portions of the patch, so I thought I'd ask first, in case there is a
> split version anywhere. If not, how hard would it be to disentangle it
> from the full patch?

It should be quite easy to do that.

--
Alexander Peslyak <solar at openwall.com>
GPG key ID: B35D3598  fp: 6429 0D7E F130 C13E C929  6447 73C3 A290 B35D 3598

Was I helpful?  Please give your feedback here: http://rate.affero.net/solar