Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2006 13:21:52 +0100 (CET)
From: Bernhard Fischer <bernhard@...chli.org>
To: owl-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: cisco vpnclient

Anyone ever tried to install the vpnclient from cisco on a newer release
of Owl?

I do have one with kernel 2.4.26-ow1, gcc 2.95.3 and vpnclient 4.0.4A

I want upgrade this machine, but whithout success til now. I'm not sure
if it's the kernel or the compiler. I always get those "unresolved
symbol" messages when i try to insmod the cisco_ipsec module.

Any clues?!?

Greetings
Bernhard