Date:  Wed, 08 Feb 2006 15:52:22 -0500
From:  Bob Sleys <sleys@...izon.net>
To: owl-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject:  Re: Installing kernel sources or C headers

Thank you both for your replies.  I now have apache from the RPM
installed and running.  However when I go to install php I get the
following errors.

localhost!root:~# rpm -i apache-php-4.4.2-owl_add1.i386.rpm
error: Failed dependencies:
         libmm.so.14 is needed by apache-php-4.4.2-owl_add1

localhost!root:~# rpm -i php-4.4.2-owl_add1.i386.rpm
error: Failed dependencies:
         mm is needed by php-4.4.2-owl_add1
         libmm.so.14 is needed by php-4.4.2-owl_add1

When I installed apache I did a rpm -i apache-1.3.34-owl_add1.i386.rpm

not knowing a lot about linux or rpm, just enough to be dangerous, I'm
sure I'm just screwing something up.

Thanks again in advance for any help.

Bob