Date: Wed, 25 May 2005 02:36:40 +0200 (CEST)
From: Gniewko <gniewko@...ycon.man.szczecin.pl>
To: owl-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: upgrade

Hello There,

I've got serious problem with upgrading Owl to 1.1-stable.
After extracting native.tar.gz to /usr/src/world and copying there the
'sources' directory, i've run 'make clean' and 'make buildworld'.
Then I received lot of failures, ie:
10:27:55: #1: Building SimplePAMApps
10:27:55: #2: Building SysVinit
10:27:55: #1: Failed SimplePAMApps
10:27:55: #2: Failed SysVinit
10:27:55: #2: Building acct
10:27:55: #1: Building autoconf
10:27:56: #2: Failed acct
10:27:56: #1: Failed autoconf
[...]

Logs says that:
File /usr/src/world/rpm-work-2/SOURCES/sysvinit-2.85.tar.gz: No such file
or directory
[...]

Could You please give me a hint, what the heck am I messing here?

Thanks in advance,

regards, gniewko