Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2004 15:40:30 -0800
From: "Anthony D. Urso" <anthonyu@...la.net>
To: owl-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: iSEC advisory about binfmt_elf

I have a kernel mod here:

http://killa.net/infosec/acls/

... that allows binaries requiring RAW or PACKET sockets to be setgid
a configurable group instead of being setuid root.

It might save you some effort.

--
 Au

 PGP Key ID: 0x385B44CB
 Fingerprint: 9E9E B116 DB2C D734 C090  E72F 43A0 95C4 385B 44CB
    "Maximus vero fugiens a quodam Urso, milite Romano, interemptus est"
                                               - Getica 235