Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2003 00:31:39 +0200
From: "Dudek Paragliding - Wojtek Domanski" <wojtek@...ek.com.pl>
To: <owl-users@...ts.openwall.com>
Subject: ST5481 USB ISDN modem in kernel 2.2.x

Hi,

I have a passive ISDN/USB modem that requires: "ST5481 USB ISDN modem
(EXPERIMENTAL)" feature to be enabled in a kernel configuration. This
feature is available in kernels 2.4.x and is NOT available in kernels 2.2.x.
According to your advice, I would prefer to run my Owl-ISDN_access_router on
2.2.x kernel (I can use ready ipchains scripts from init.d instead of
configuring my own iptables scripts, etc.).

Is there a way to link "ST5481 USB ISDN modem (EXPERIMENTAL)" code to kernel
2.2.x?
Where shall I look for a description of it?

With best regards,
voit