Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2002 03:53:15 +0400
From: Solar Designer <solar@...nwall.com>
To: owl-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: NSA SELinux and Owl

On Wed, Oct 23, 2002 at 11:13:26PM -0000, soso@...ymonkey.org wrote:

Hi,

> Does anyone on the list have any experience setting up the NSA SELinux
> kernel/utilities on an Openwall system?  If it's a bust, I don't want to
> spend the hours it would take configuring the ACL's.

Sorry for not answering your question (I hope that someone else
will, although I'm not sure anyone on this list has tried that),
but just to give you some information, --

We're considering officially supporting RSBAC at some stage, so you
might want to stick with that instead.

As for NSA SELinux, I have no experience myself but am not aware of a
reason why it wouldn't work on Owl.  People have reported that their
kernel patches are compatible with ours (some minor manual merging may
be needed).

--
/sd