Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2001 10:48:28 +0400
From: Solar Designer <solar@...nwall.com>
To: owl-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: reiserfs

On Sat, Oct 20, 2001 at 02:34:54PM +0200, mysiar@...pl wrote:
> is there any serious reason why reiserfs is not inclcuded with OWL?

We don't (yet?) have the human resources to review it and "approve"
its use.

What we can and are going to do is provide a userland where people
would be able to use reiserfs at their own risk.

When we move to Linux 2.4.x as the main kernel, we may have to take
responsibility for reiserfs as well.

--
/sd