Date: Sun, 2 Dec 2012 16:47:20 +0400
From: "(GalaxyMaster)" <galaxy@...nwall.com>
To: owl-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: m4 build errors

On Sat, Dec 01, 2012 at 10:47:02PM +0400, Solar Designer wrote:
> I am puzzled by this.  I've successfully rebuilt Owl-current from source
> in August multiple times, and we haven't committed any changes to these
> packages (m4, bison, glibc) since then.

Well, what I did is:

1. downloaded a fresh Owl-current i686 tree and installed it;
2. downloaded sources from the same current directory (native.tar.gz was
acquired during set 1) and tried to build it with the only change of
replacing -march=i686 with -march=native in .rpmmacros .

I'll try with the default -march and will report back.

--
(GM)