Date: Sun, 1 Apr 2012 12:51:23 +0400
From: Solar Designer <solar@...nwall.com>
To: owl-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: hdparm update

Mesut,

Here's a trivial micro-task to get you started: update hdparm in
Owl-current to the latest upstream version, add packaging of wiper.sh (a
script that's part of upstream hdparm, but that we haven't been
packaging yet).  This is primarily about updating hdparm.spec in
accordance with our conventions and doing test builds.  Then post a diff
of your changes to hdparm.spec and any added files (such as patches, if
any are needed) in here.

This is so trivial that I'd probably do it quicker myself than review
your contribution, but the goal here is to get you started.  Once you're
successful with this, we may start asking you to make more complicated
package updates.

Thanks,

Alexander