Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2012 02:34:25 +0400
From: Solar Designer <solar@...nwall.com>
To: owl-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Google Summer of Code 2012 (GSoC)

Stanislav, Gremlin -

On Mon, Mar 19, 2012 at 09:09:57PM +0400, gremlin@...mlin.ru wrote:
> For now here's only one significant task, and it's the httpd code

Gremlin - thank you for sharing your opinion on these sub-tasks.

Stanislav - please note that Gremlin's reply is just an opinion of one
of the team members.  It is not an authoritative description of the GSoC
task and of what needs to be done on the sub-tasks.

If we choose to work on this project under GSoC, we'll need to define
the scope more specifically, including having a timeline for the summer.

Thanks,

Alexander