Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2012 15:03:34 +0400
From: Solar Designer <solar@...nwall.com>
To: owl-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: iproute2 & /usr/lib/tc

Hi,

Where are the /usr/lib/tc/*.so files needed by tc(8) supposed to come
from?  And should they be in /usr/lib/tc or /usr/lib64/tc on x86_64?

I am not familiar with this stuff and we do not currently fully support
it in Owl (our kernel is currently built without CONFIG_NET_SCHED, and
these *.so files are missing), but this may be something to correct.

Alexander