Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2011 00:59:02 +0400
From: gremlin@...mlin.ru
To: owl-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: /etc/skel/.ssh/authorized_keys

 > > Well, /etc/skel/.ssh/authorized_keys is very convenient. On
 > > servers where PasswordAuthentication is turned off (e.g. on
 > > all servers I care for), ~user/.ssh/authorized_keys is changed
 > > at least once (unless AuthorizedKeysFile is also customized).
 > Wow. Frankly, I think that you have too much stuff in etcskel/
 > common - also a .mutt subdirectory with many files in it, even
 > though probably only a minority of accounts will ever run Mutt.

Just to remind: http://openwall.info/wiki/internal/email/muttrc
(alas, it lacks a huge amount of really useful parameters, like

ignore "from " received content- mime-version status x-status message-id
ignore sender references return-path lines x- user-agent in-reply-to
ignore envelope-to delivery-date thread- list- delivered-to mailing-list
ignore organization dkim- domainkey-
unignore list-id
bind pager <up> previous-line
bind pager <down> next-line
folder-hook . set sort=threads
set date_format="%d-%b-%Y %H:%M:%S %Z"
set edit_headers=yes
alternative_order text/plain text/html
auto_view "text/html"
color hdrdefault red default
color quoted green default
color signature cyan default
color indicator brightyellow red
color error brightred default
color status yellow blue

and some others)

 > But I don't mind getting .ssh/authorized_keys in, then.

That also will ensure its' creation with proper mode.

--
Alexey V. Vissarionov aka Gremlin from Kremlin
<gremlin ПРИ gremlin ТЧК ru>