Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2011 19:52:36 +0400
From: Vasiliy Kulikov <segoon@...nwall.com>
To: owl-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: new soft: conntrack, ucarp

Solar,

On Sun, Apr 24, 2011 at 22:42 +0400, Solar Designer wrote:
> On Fri, Apr 22, 2011 at 04:26:44PM +0400, Vasiliy Kulikov wrote:
> > I'd suggest to include into Owl 3 packages:
>
> Would you personally use them?

I'll use conntrack in numerous virtual environments in testing purposes
(not to test conntrack itselt ;)).  Unfortunately, I'll likely use
neither ucarp nor conntrackd.  I heard from CMC MSU sysadmin that they
use ucarp for pf (FreeBSD firewall) with pfsync (analog of conntrackd
for pf) and squid, getting HA internet connection this way.  I don't
think I'll have such setups in near future :)

Thanks,

--
Vasiliy Kulikov

Download attachment "signature.asc" of type "application/pgp-signature" (837 bytes)