Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2011 09:09:36 +0400
From: Solar Designer <solar@...nwall.com>
To: owl-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: joining the project

Hi,

On Fri, Apr 08, 2011 at 11:57:29AM +0700, Лайто wrote:
> I'm a student with some knowledges of basic Linux and C programming
> concepts, and I want to join some open source project to get a more of
> expierence. Can I help your project? What resources are you recommend
> me. What to start first?

Have you seen our "ideas" page? - http://openwall.info/wiki/ideas

Please take a look at it and let us know which ideas you'd like to work
on (and feel capable of that).  Also, consider filling out and providing
the "application template" to us:

http://openwall.info/wiki/apply

You may do it under Google Summer of Code, but you must hurry up (the
deadline is today):

http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/org/google/gsoc2011/openwall
http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/profile/student/google/gsoc2011?org=openwall

or you may e-mail this info to us at any time (don't post it to owl-dev,
just e-mail to the address given on the application template).

Then we'll see if you can help.

Thanks,

Alexander