Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2011 10:50:36 +0530
From: joseph varghese <josephvargheseindia@...il.com>
To: owl-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Interested in OWL linux development for gsoc

I'm joseph from india. This is my first time for gsoc. I'm interested in
increasing the functionality of owl linux as mentioned as one of the student
roles in the gsoc idea page.
I've been using linux for about 3yrs, mainly ubuntu and archlinux. I'm
comfortable with configuring linux and I've tried out more than 15 linux
distros. I've downloaded an owl iso to get started.  I have no prior
experience in linux development other than some simple python/ c/ c++
programs. But I'm really interested in linux core development. It would be
of great help if anyone could point out where to start ?
Thanking You

Joseph

Content of type "text/html" skipped