Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2011 15:20:54 +0400
From: Vasiliy Kulikov <segoon@...nwall.com>
To: owl-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: iputils s20101006

Solar,

I've forgotten to ask you about one thing - in the past iputils was
versioned as ss020927, now it is s20101006.  "s2" is older than "ss", so
I've added "Epoch: 2" tag.  Is it OK?

Debian uses Epoch 3 and version without any s.
ALT and Fedora use no Epoch and version without any s.
But upstream uses versions with "s" prepended.

I think a rare packet depends on iputils, so it is not a big deal.

--
Vasiliy