Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2011 17:33:04 +0300
From: Solar Designer <solar@...nwall.com>
To: owl-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: kernel -238.5.1.el5.028stab085.1

Vasiliy,

Thank you for committing the kernel update!

Can you please update CHANGES-current as well?

In kernel.spec %changelog, I think there's no need to introduce separate
entries for build failure fixes for issues that would have been new with
the updated kernel version.  These fixes are part of the update to the
new version.  You may use language like:

- Updated to -238.5.1.el5.028stab085.1 (along with additional build fixes
for issues that would have been new with this version).

That way, it is clear that the build failures being mentioned never
existed in Owl.

In CHANGES-current, I think these things usually don't need to be
mentioned at all (it's our development stuff), unless they're major.

Thanks again,

Alexander