[next>] [day] [month] [year] [list]
Date: Sat, 5 Mar 2011 16:45:09 +0300
From: Solar Designer <solar@...nwall.com>
To: owl-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: welcome

Hi,

This is our new public mailing list for Openwall GNU/*/Linux (Owl)
development discussions.  I created it by cloning the subscriber list
from our private Owl development list, which existed for... a little
over 11 years (since February 2000), with thousands of postings on it.

There's nothing too sensitive in the private list's archive now
(although there were some not-yet-public vulnerabilities discussed in
there, and these were sensitive topics at the time), but I am not making
the archive public not to break possible expectations of those who have
been posting to the list over the years.

So let's move Owl development discussions in here.  However, rather
than "suddenly" start to reply to existing threads to this list's
address, with no context in this new list's archive, please post new

Thanks,

Alexander