Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2024 14:01:11 -0400
From: Michael Dawson <midawson@...hat.com>
To: Solar Designer <solar@...nwall.com>
Cc: oss-security@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Fwd: Node.js security update for all active
 release lines

Sorry I don't remember the context as to why we agreed to send this forward
in the first place.

As opposed to expanding any work that's a one off for the community
security stewards, since it sounds like it may not be meeting your needs,
I'd propose that we just remove it from our security release steps and you
can subscribe to the nodejs-sec mailing list like everybody else. From that
you could generate some automation to pull down the content from the
original post.