Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2023 22:24:10 +0100
From: Solar Designer <solar@...nwall.com>
To: Jonathan Wright <jonathan@...alinux.org>
Cc: oss-security@...ts.openwall.com,
	Andrew Lukoshko <alukoshko@...alinux.org>,
	benny Vasquez <benny@...alinux.org>,
	Igor Seletskiy <iseletsk@...alinux.org>,
	Darya Malyavkina <dmalyavkina@...udlinux.com>,
	Jack Aboutboul <jack@...alinux.org>
Subject: Re: AlmaLinux Distros List Application

Hi,

I think this application does meet the bar for linux-distros membership,
and everyone had enough opportunity to comment by now.  So I'll proceed
to subscribe Jonathan and Andrew, and list AlmaLinux OS Foundation as a
member.  I'll take this off-list for the PGP keys, etc.

On Tue, Dec 19, 2023 at 04:49:16PM -0600, Jonathan Wright wrote:
> On Sun, Dec 17, 2023 at 2:56???PM Solar Designer <solar@...nwall.com> wrote:
> > maybe you'd volunteer for some of the tasks from the
> > "Administrative tasks mostly unrelated to (linux-)distros lists (but
> > relevant to the wider community)" category?  This category is
> > essentially about expanding and improving the public oss-security
> > content and its visibility.
>
> We very likely would be happy to help in this regard, especially if much of
> it can be done without necessarily being on the private side of the list.
> The folks on our side that would be great at this type of work are not the
> same as those of us (myself and Andrew) that would be on the embargoed list.

Great.  It doesn't have to be the same folks who are on linux-distros.
So please take a look and choose specific task(s).

Thanks,

Alexander