Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2023 12:46:13 -0800
From: Jean Luc Picard <atari2600a@...il.com>
To: oss-security@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: !CVE: A new platform to track security issues not
 acknowledged by vendors

I have a number of natsec-ey google reports that went nowhere didnt't get
credit or a dime out of it.  Most are nullified by the current state of
affairs struck by xAI (ie how to cook crack) but others I still feel should
be looked at by the greater community.  Is this the apprapriate aggregate
platform now?