Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2023 14:09:43 +0200
From: Solar Designer <solar@...nwall.com>
To: oss-security@...ts.openwall.com

On Sat, Oct 07, 2023 at 08:43:03AM +0000, public1020 wrote:
> My firm is one of the largest cloud provider in China and I would like to add our distro name to the website and become a disto representative.
>
> The reason is that we have our own Linux distribution and we need to receive vulnerabilities notifications to prepare our packages in advance.
>
> How can I do that? Please advise.

The wiki page you reference above lists the membership criteria and
links to a couple of example membership request messages.  You may post
a request like that in here, addressing the criteria in it one by one.

The outcome of such posting is not predetermined - your organization
may or may not be accepted as a linux-distros list member, depending on
whether it convincingly meets the criteria or maybe not.

Alexander