Date: Sun, 1 Oct 2023 22:14:46 +0200
From: Heiko Schlittermann <hs@...marc.schlittermann.de>
To: oss-security@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Exim4 MTA CVEs assigned from ZDI

Heiko Schlittermann <hs@...marc.schlittermann.de> (So 01 Okt 2023 18:49:06 CEST):
> Schedule
> --------
> Currently we're in contact with the major distros and aim to release
> those fixes that are available as soon as possible. (Aiming Monday, Oct
> 2nd.) The below mentioned commits are currently available in a
> protected repo to a restricted set of users only.

We plan¹ to go public with the available fixes (addressing a subset of
the issues) on Monday, Oct 2nd, 12:00 UTC.

By this time we'll provide access the available fixes (based on the
current master), and to an exim-4.96.1 security release.

¹) In case none of the major distributions runs asks us for a delay.

    Best regards from Dresden/Germany
    Viele Grüße aus Dresden
    Heiko Schlittermann

Download attachment "signature.asc" of type "application/pgp-signature" (489 bytes)