Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2023 00:23:32 +0200
From: Levente Polyak <levente@...entepolyak.net>
To: oss-security@...ts.openwall.com
Cc: Frederik Schwan <freswa@...hlinux.org>
Subject: Replacement of Allan McRae on linux-distros for Arch Linux

Hi,

I'd like to request to replace one of our representatives on the
linux-distros list for Arch Linux.

Please replace:
- Allan McRae <allan@...hlinux.org> [0]

With:
- Frederik Schwan <freswa@...hlinux.org> [1]
   GPG: 05C7775A9E8B977407FE08E69D4C5AA15426DA0A

The reason for this is that Allan has stepped down from most of his
current duties and will focus solely on Pacman development, so we'd like
to subscribe Frederik as his replacement. Frederik's GPG key can also be
found as part of the Arch Linux keyring, visualized here [2].

This request is signed using my key, which is subscribed on
linux-distros, but can also be checked here [3].

Thanks a lot,
Levente Polyak
Arch Linux

[0]: https://archlinux.org/people/developers/#allan
[1]: https://archlinux.org/people/developers/#freswa
[2]: https://archlinux.org/master-keys/
[3]: https://archlinux.org/people/developers/#anthraxx

Download attachment "OpenPGP_signature.asc" of type "application/pgp-signature" (834 bytes)