Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2023 15:13:24 +0200
From: Solar Designer <solar@...nwall.com>
To: Rafael Silva <rafael.silva@...rform.com>
Cc: oss-security@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Fwd: Node.js security updates for all active release lines, August 2023

Hi,

Something weird has happened with the below message.  Per the headers,
it looks like it was resent to oss-security by a third-party(?) still on
July 31, but it actually only hit our mail server today.  I also wonder
why it wasn't(?) sent directly by Rafael, as the previous one was:

https://www.openwall.com/lists/oss-security/2023/06/14/4

Anyway, Rafael, let me also use this opportunity to ask you to please
include actual detail (such as text/plain copy-paste of the blog posts)
directly in your messages going forward, if you can.  Please also do
include the blog links, but ideally not only links.

Thanks,

Alexander