Date: Sat, 24 Jun 2023 23:08:05 +0200
From: Solar Designer <solar@...nwall.com>
To: oss-security@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Opinion: Governments don't want IT security, they want to have cyber weapons

On Sat, Jun 24, 2023 at 11:23:18AM +0000, cbf0001@...ton.me wrote:
> I agree with Solar and David, please stop lowering the bar with content that is not relevant to the distro subscribers.

Thanks for the feedback.  Subscribers to oss-security are by far not
only distros, though.

I also received 5 off-list replies (as I had asked for).  All of them
were against somewhat off-topic content like Georgi's recent postings
getting through to the list on further occasions.  So the list will be
moderated more strictly accordingly.

No need for further replies to this thread, please.

Alexander