Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2023 06:14:37 +0000
From: Heping Wang <peacewong@...che.org>
To: oss-security@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: CVE-2023-27602: Apache Linkis publicsercice module unrestricted
 upload of file

Severity: important

In Apache Linkis <=1.3.1, The PublicService module uploads files without restrictions on the path to the uploaded files, and file types.

We recommend users upgrade the version of Linkis to version 1.3.2.

For versions

<=1.3.1, we suggest turning on the file path check switch in linkis.properties

`wds.linkis.workspace.filesystem.owner.check=true`
`wds.linkis.workspace.filesystem.path.check=true`

Credit:

Laihan (reporter)