Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2023 20:22:30 +0000
From: Seth Arnold <seth.arnold@...onical.com>
To: oss-security@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: CVE-2023-28464: Linux: Bluetooth:
 hci_conn_cleanup function has double free

On Tue, Mar 28, 2023 at 04:00:22PM +0200, Solar Designer wrote:
> However, we have not heard from Gentoo, who are "primary" on this and a
> couple of other related tasks.  Gentoo, please let us all know whether
> you intend to handle these tasks, or should we remove the assignment?

I've not seen K_F online in any capacity in years. It is time to ask if
we should remove him from the list, beyond just the assignment of this
task. (If you're around Kristian, and we're just in different circles
these days, hello. :)

Thanks

Download attachment "signature.asc" of type "application/pgp-signature" (489 bytes)