Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2022 11:17:37 -0400
From: Shawn Webb <shawn.webb@...denedbsd.org>
To: oss-security@...ts.openwall.com
Cc: openssl-announce@...nssl.org, openssl-users@...nssl.org,
	openssl-project@...nssl.org
Subject: Re: Forthcoming OpenSSL Releases

On Tue, Oct 25, 2022 at 02:54:15PM +0200, Ing. Martin Koci, MBA wrote:
> Hello,
>
> The OpenSSL project team would like to announce the forthcoming release of
> OpenSSL version 3.0.7.
>
> This release will be made available on Tuesday 1st November 2022 between
> 1300-1700 UTC.
>
> OpenSSL 3.0.7 is a security-fix release. The highest severity issue fixed in
> this release is CRITICAL:

Hey there,

I don't see anything on the CERT Vince site. Is there any way we could
coordinate a response via CERT?

Thanks,

--
Shawn Webb
Cofounder / Security Engineer

https://git.hardenedbsd.org/hardenedbsd/pubkeys/-/raw/master/Shawn_Webb/03A4CBEBB82EA5A67D9F3853FF2E67A277F8E1FA.pub.asc

Download attachment "signature.asc" of type "application/pgp-signature" (834 bytes)