Date: Sat, 3 Sep 2022 15:28:10 +0200
From: Jacques Le Roux <jleroux@...che.org>
To: oss-security@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Apache OFBiz - Unauth Path Traversal with file corruption
 (CVE-2022-25371)

Hi I'm sorry, I forgot to mention here the same than for (CVE-2022-25370) mitigation.

Obviously there is no patch to apply since we waited [too] long for
https://github.com/eclipse/birt/issues/625
to resolve but eventually decided to release OFBiz 18.12.06 with
the Birt component disabled.

My apologies

Jacques