Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2022 10:11:29 -0600
From: Grant Taylor <gtaylor@...tconsulting.net>
To: oss-security@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Re: DO NOT OPEN PREVIOUS MAIL Re:
 Denial of service in GnuPG

On 7/6/22 8:50 AM, Solar Designer wrote:
> Oh, I didn't feel this even needed explanation, and I feel silly
> writing the below and don't really have time for it (lesson re-learned:
> should have stayed silent), but well.

Hi Alexander,

Thank you for taking the time to articulate your thoughts.

I found your comments to be clarify and and largely supported / agreed
with my thoughts.  Though my thoughts were not nearly as complete as yours.

--
Grant. . . .
unix || die

Download attachment "smime.p7s" of type "application/pkcs7-signature" (4017 bytes)