Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2021 14:13:35 -0800
From: Anthony Liguori <aliguori@...zon.com>
To: Solar Designer <solar@...nwall.com>, <oss-security@...ts.openwall.com>
CC: Abby Fuller <abbyfull@...zon.com>
Subject: Adding an additional Amazon Linux member to distros@

Hi,

I'm splitting off from the previous thread.  I would like to propose
adding Abby Fuller from the Amazon Linux security as the second member
of distros@ from Amazon.  Abby would back me up for the Amazon assigned
tasks which is important as I'll be going on parental leave in March for
6-12 weeks and will be slow to respond.  We will also take primary on
item 13:

"Keep track of per-report and per-issue handling and disclosure
timelines (at least times of notification of the private list and of
actual public disclosure), at regular intervals produce and share
statistics (most notably, the average embargo duration) as well as the
raw data (except on issues that are still under embargo) by posting to
oss-security"

https://keybase.io/abby

Regards,

Anthony Liguori