Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2020 17:42:07 +0100
From: Frank Morgner <frankmorgner@...il.com>
To: OpenSC Development <opensc-devel@...ts.sourceforge.net>,
	opensc-announce@...ts.sourceforge.net
Cc: oss-security@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: OpenSC 0.21.0 released

Hi all!

I'm happy to finally announce the new release 0.21.0 of OpenSC
<https://github.com/OpenSC/OpenSC/releases/tag/0.21.0>. You can read a full
summary of the changes and get the release binaries on GitHub. We recommend
upgrading your installation, most notably for fixing CVE-2020-26570,
CVE-2020-26571 and CVE-2020-26572.

We've not only focused on fixing many bugs with different cards and
environments from a variety of vendors. This release also adds support for
two new types of tokens, Gemalto IDPrime and Polish eID card (e-dowód, eDO).

Regards,
Frank Morgner.