Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2020 18:25:08 -0400
From: Randy Barlow <randy@...ctronsweatshop.com>
To: oss-security@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Flatcar membership on the linux-distros list

On 7/14/20 2:20 PM, Vincent Batts wrote:
>> Have someone already on the private list, or at least someone else who
> has been active on oss-security for years but is not affiliated with your
> distro nor your organization, vouch for at least one of the people
> requesting membership on behalf of your distro (then that one vouched-for
> person will be able to vouch for others on your team, in case you'd like
> multiple people subscribed)
>
> Pat Volkerding can vouch for me (CC’ed), and maybe others, but I asked
> volkerdi first:-)

I worked with Vincent when we both worked at Red Hat (we no longer work
together), and I can vouch for him personally as I've known him a number
of years. However, in full disclosure, I am not on the private list,
have only posted on this list a few times (mostly to report some minor
issues I found), and have no knowledge of Flatcar Linux.