Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2019 13:43:57 +0300
From: Georgi Guninski <gguninski@...il.com>
To: oss-security@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Formal verification of open source software

Are there success stories of formal verification of open source
software?

IIRC there was kernel verified by the Isabelle prover.

>From experience, I am skeptical about bugs in provers
and had false proofs in CBMC and Coq (long ago).

PS: I am looking for remote job. Probably you don't I
want to sell out to the communist party of
People's Republic of China or the NORKs ;)
CV: https://j.ludost.net/resumegg.pdf