Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2019 21:23:24 +0200
From: Solar Designer <solar@...nwall.com>
To: oss-security@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Statistics for distros lists updated for 2019Q2

Hi,

On Thu, Jul 25, 2019 at 08:54:55PM +0200, Kristian Fiskerstrand wrote:
> Apologies for the delay, and a short notice that the statistics for the
> distros list have been updated for the 2nd quarter of 2019 at
> http://oss-security.openwall.org/wiki/mailing-lists/distros/stats

You have two entries for Exim CVE-2019-10149, which is wrong.  Also,
some of the dates are wrong (e.g., the date of Exim's pre-announcement
to oss-security is irrelevant).  Please combine this into one entry and
update the dates.  I guess the range of dates should be from 2019-05-28
(initial notification to distros) to 2019-06-05 (full publication).

Correcting this will probably affect the averages.

Thanks,

Alexander